Friday, March 22, 2002

ooh ooh!..
so it's not quite saturday but it's close enough. i just read my kuya's blog and his girlfriend's blog too... you know, from what i've read, she sounds pretty cool (yes kuya, i approve). and i know some might think this as anal but i love that she has no grammar or spelling mistakes like my kuya sometimes does! it's so nice on the eyes. yes, the teacher in me is shining through ;op. but yeah, she seems to be having a good influence on him ;o).

anyhow, i just wanted all 5 of my faithful readers (wait... do i have that many?..) to know that i'll be off to the sunshine coast this weekend... a little bit of rest and relaxation and partying before heading back to school. *sigh* spring break is over so fast! and i am so disappointed in myself... i wanted to hang out with my ate winnie this week. sorry ate!!! i'm slacking off on my chismis (sp?) time with her!! i'll make it up to her next week i promise.

and to all of my pirates, i miss you guys already! come back soon!!!

No comments: