Friday, February 24, 2006

am i so bad?

it's not that i'm typically lethargic or lazy. i just don't feel motivated to do anything anymore.
i think i'm just down.
lately i've caught myself saying "i need some time to myself... right after i finish..." a lot.
seriously, if god put me on this earth to accomplish things, at this rate, i'll never die.

things i wanna be thinking about:
- dancing and music.
- arnis and kung fu.
- dragon boat (can you believe i've been so busy that i missed TWO whole meetings already?!! i wonder if they're already deciding to cut me :o(.... noooo!).
- getting back into school.
- cleaning my room.
- blogging!

things that are preventing me to think about the previous list:
- work.
- relationships (with everyone around me).
- previous engagements that i can't get out of but i really want to.

although the second list is shorter, it does cover more area.

i think my emotions are best described by a certain comic strip character who never seems to have a good day. it goes something like this:

*ARRGH!!*

2 comments:

Gary said...

One word:

Focus

MikeChau said...

You and my wife would do well if they had a course in Procrastination 101.

But you guys may never finish the course.