Friday, September 20, 2013

My first 2 weeks of my long practicum

I got fresh purple orchids from one of my students on my very first day.




I got myself a fancy lunch bag.




I left my umbrella in the classroom after the first rainy morning.




My desk is messy, but I got my name on it.. in 2 languages!




I realize that I can only see my forehead in ALL the staff washroom mirrors.




Boo urns, I think I got compli-sulted on my lilac pants. By a staff member.




I did the Terry Fox run with the kids.




My awesome School Associate has an awesome poster at the front of her class.




And if only you could see my class... There are at least 4 kids who are mini versions of my friends. I won't say any more, but if you're a friend of mine and you know that you make me laugh, chances are I'm talking about you. I love it! I feel at home :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Sounds like, so far, everything's coming up Milhouse! :) Hope they tell you that you are the best - and best dressed - teacher they ever had!