Saturday, October 05, 2013

Practicum after week 4

My latest bi-weekly installment of my practicum photo journal. Enjoy!


Fresh flowers for a new week.




"Need a pencil? Just don't forget to return it!" (I still have them all... so far!)




One of my lunches. I call it "oval bento", inspired by all my friends who make actual themed bento lunches for their kids. You know who you are! ;)




Symbolic of my practicum: I take the bus every day, I reflect every day.




After a long week of conferences with the students' parents, I decided to treat myself to a slice of butter chicken pizza, as per the suggestion of one of my students. It complimented my bacon-pep-mushroom slice deliciously.




I have been at "80% - full immersion" these last two weeks. My S.A. insists that I'm really at 100% because the few blocks she's kept require not much more than supervising the students (ex. Class meeting, reading with grade 1 buddies). Whatever it is that I'm at, I feel just fine. Everything is fitting like an old shoe.

As each week ends, I get more sad. I don't want this fun to end!

No comments: